Designer: Edera Jewelry
A bold, emerald-cut crystal lends its wonderful sparkle to this vintage-inspired bridal bib necklace with handmade lace detailing, while wired sprigs and freshwater pearls create an airy, openwork effect...
- The necklace is adorned with lace motifs created entirely by hand in our studio using traditional lacemaking techniques and luxe metallic foil threads
- A large handmade lace flower is centered with a faceted Swarovski stone edged in freshwater pearls. Below hangs a smaller lace flower and freshwater pearl drop, while hand-wired sprigs of freshwater pearls and silver glass beads form a delicate branching motif on either side. The pendant is suspended from a chain and fastens with a lobster claw clasp.
- The Swarovski crystals embellishing the design are vintage and date over 50 years old, instantly adding the traditional "something old" to your wedding ensemble
- Available in Silver, Antique Silver (shown), and Gold
- From the Aquarelle Collection
Adjustable 17"-18"(42.5-45cm). Pendant: 3"(7.5cm) x 1.5"(3.75cm)
Handcrafted in the USA
- Sterling silver or 14k gold-filled chain and findings, 90% silver or 24k gold-plated (2%) real metal threads, clear vintage crystals (c.1950s), silver or gold colored glass seed beads, off white freshwater pearls, plated metal crystal settings
Standard shipping rates and times vary depending on your location. A full breakdown of these estimates is located in our terms and conditions. If you require a rush order, please visit our Rush Order listing and add the appropriate option to your cart.
The Victorine Necklace is a made to order design. Please allow up to 3 weeks for it to be created specially for you.
View this designer's terms and conditions.