Designer: Edera Jewelry
Bold, emerald-cut Swarovski crystals lend their wonderful sparkle to these vintage-inspired bridal earrings with floral detailing, while hand-wired sprigs create an airy, openwork effect...
- The earrings are adorned with lace motifs created entirely by hand in our studio using traditional lacemaking techniques and luxe real metal threads
- Faceted Swarovski crystal stones are inset in frames of handcrafted lace and edged with petite freshwater seed pearls. The earrings pendants are topped with hand-wired sprigs of faceted silver seed beads and tiny lace flowers
- The Swarovski crystals embellishing the design are vintage and date over 50 years old, instantly adding the traditional "something old" to your wedding ensemble
- Available in Antique Silver (second image), Silver or Gold
.5"(1.25cm) x 2"(5cm)
- Sterling silver or 14k gold-filled ear wires, 90% silver or 24k gold-plated (2%) real metal threads, clear vintage rhinestones (c.1950s), silver or gold colored glass seed beads, off white freshwater pearls, plated metal settings
- From the Aquarelle Collection
Standard shipping rates and times vary depending on your location. A full breakdown of these estimates is located in our terms and conditions. If you require a rush order, please visit our Rush Order listing and add the appropriate option to your cart.
The Victorine Earrings are a made to order design. Please allow up to 3 weeks for them to be created specially for you.
View this designer's terms and conditions.