Designer: Edera Jewelry
Handwoven lace motifs, intricately embroidered with a mix of beads and crystals, are joined together with luminous pearls to form this multi-strand bridal cuff bracelet. The Venezia bracelet's central embellishment takes its inspiration and color scheme from the gothic architectural motifs of the Doge's Palace in Venice. This bohemian and romantic design would look good worn alone as a statement piece, or paired with the matching Venezia earrings.
- The bracelet is adorned with lace motifs created entirely by hand in our Vermont, USA studio using couture lacemaking and bead embroidery techniques
- Small beaded leaves, round lace motifs, vintage crystals, seed beads, mother of pearl, and freshwater pearl beads are embroidered onto the bracelet's surface for a richly textured effect
- Large freshwater pearl cabochons and luminous rice pearl strands elevate the cuff to heirloom quality
- The lightweight bracelet's pearl strands are strung on beading wire for a strong but flexible fit
- The lace motifs are fully lined with a soft woven backing for extra comfort when worn
- An extender chain and lobster clasp creates an adjustable and secure fit
- The crystals and glass beads embellishing the bracelet are vintage and date over 50 years old, instantly adding the traditional "something old" to your wedding ensemble
- From the Tesora Collection
- Lace & Metal Color: Silver or Gold
- Pearl Options: Ivory with Pale Peach Cabochons (shown) or All Ivory
- Customization available, can discuss after checkout
6.75-7.5”(16.9-18.75cm) x 1.25"(3.125cm)
- Sterling silver or 14k gold-filled clasp, wire and findings
- Genuine freshwater pearls
- Vintage glass seed beads and crystals (c. 1950s)
- High-quality metallic foil threads
- Mother-of-pearl beads
Standard shipping rates and times vary depending on your location. A full breakdown of these estimates is located in our terms and conditions. If you require a rush order, please visit our Rush Order listing and add the appropriate option to your cart.
The Venezia Bracelet is a made-to-order design. Please allow up to 3 weeks for it to be created specially for you.
View this designer's terms and conditions.