Designer: Edera Jewelry
A large, vintage crystal sparkles in its setting of delicate handcrafted lace on this simple wedding pendant necklace. Strung on the daintiest of chains, the Trevi necklace is the perfect finishing touch to your vintage-inspired bridal look.
- The pendant features lace motifs created entirely by hand in our Vermont, USA studio using couture lacemaking techniques and real metal threads
- A large, pear-shaped vintage crystal and smaller rose monteés rhinestones add subtle sparkle to the pendant
- The pendant is edged in opalescent glass beads and tiny freshwater seed pearls
- The pendant is suspended from a delicate chain with lobster clasp and extender chain for a secure and adjustable fit
- The crystals and glass beads embellishing the design are vintage and date over 50 years old, instantly adding the traditional "something old" to your wedding ensemble
- From the Tesora Collection
- Lace & Metal Color: Silver or Gold
- Customization Available, can discuss after checkout
Adjustable. Chain: 17.5-18.5"(43.75-46.25cm); Pendant: 1"(2.5cm)
Heirloom Quality Materials
- Sterling silver or 14k gold-filled chains, clasps, and findings
- Genuine freshwater pearls
- Vintage glass seed beads and rhinestones (c. 1950s)
- 90% silver or 24k gold-plated (2%) real metal threads
Pairs beautifully with the Trevi Earrings.
Standard shipping rates and times vary depending on your location. A full breakdown of these estimates is located in our terms and conditions. If you require a rush order, please visit our Rush Order listing and add the appropriate option to your cart.
The Trevi Necklace is a made-to-order design. Please allow up to 2 weeks for it to be created specially for you.
View this designer's terms and conditions.