Designer: Edera Jewelry
Small, handcrafted lace teardrop motifs form the focal point of these simple yet elegant bridal drop earrings. The Trevi Earrings' large, pear-shaped vintage rhinestones and cubic zirconia studs catch the light when worn, while tiny seed pearls give the earrings a vintage-inspired glamour.
- The lace motifs are created entirely by hand in our Vermont, USA studio using couture lacemaking techniques and luxurious metal threads
- Large pear-shaped crystals are hand-set and hand-embroidered onto the teardrop lace motifs
- The lace pendants are outlined in small opalescent seed beads and freshwater seed pearls, with accents of rose monteés rhinestones
- The earrings fasten with high-quality post findings set with faceted cubic zirconia stones
- The crystals and glass beads embellishing the design are vintage and date over 50 years old, instantly adding the traditional "something old" to your wedding ensemble
- From the Tesora Collection
- Lace & Metal Color: Silver or Gold
- Customization available, can discuss after checkout
1.25"(3.125cm) x .5"(1.25cm)
- Sterling silver or 14k gold-filled posts, ear clutches, and findings
- Genuine freshwater pearls
- Cubic zirconia
- Vintage glass seed beads and rhinestones (c. 1950s)
- 90% silver or 24k gold-plated (2%) real metal threads
Pair beautifully with the Trevi Necklace.
Standard shipping rates and times vary depending on your location. A full breakdown of these estimates is located in our terms and conditions. If you require a rush order, please visit our Rush Order listing and add the appropriate option to your cart.
The Trevi Earrings are a made-to-order design. Please allow up to 2 weeks for it to be created specially for you.
View this designer's terms and conditions.