Designer: Edera Jewelry
Luminous freshwater pearls embellish hand-woven lace motifs on these vintage-inspired bridal drop earrings. A delicate edging of wired pearls and glass beads give the Primrose Earrings an airy and romantic feeling--a perfect finishing touch to a lace wedding gown.
In the Victorian language of flowers, the yellow primrose blossom symbolized “I can’t live without you,” gentleness, and kindness.
The lace motifs on the earrings are created entirely by hand in our Vermont, USA studio using couture lacemaking and embroidery techniques
- Hand-wired sprigs of freshwater pearls and opalescent white seed beads form a delicate edging on the pendants of the earrings
- The crystals and glass beads are vintage and date over 50 years old, instantly adding the traditional "something old" to your wedding ensemble
- Though eye-catching, the earrings are lightweight, and feature high-quality leverback ear wires to insure that earrings stay securely in place during your big day
- A small lace motif adorns the back of the earrings, making them beautiful when viewed from either direction
- From the Language of Flowers Collection
2.5"(5cm) x 1.25"(3cm)
Heirloom Quality Materials
- Sterling silver or 14k gold-filled ear wires
- Genuine freshwater pearls
- Vintage glass seed beads and bugle beads (c.1950s)
- Pure silk threads
- High-quality metallic foil threads
- Non-tarnishing silver-plated or gold tone wire
Standard shipping rates and times vary depending on your location. A full breakdown of these estimates is located in our terms and conditions. If you require a rush order, please visit our Rush Order listing and add the appropriate option to your cart.
The Primrose Earrings are a made-to-order design. Please allow up to 3 weeks for them to be created specially for you.
View this designer's terms and conditions.