Designer: Edera Jewelry
A luxurious, blush pink peony blossom, framed on either side by golden sprigs of ivy leaves, forms the focal point of this couture bridal headpiece. Each flower petal and leaf was crafted by hand in our studio, making it a truly unique and heirloom-quality design. A versatile style, the Peony Headpiece can be worn multiple ways--adorning the back of a chignon, worn on one side to frame the face, or styled as a tiara.
In the Victorian language of flowers, peonies symbolized romance and a happy marriage. Ivy symbolized wedded love and affection.
- The silk flower on the headpiece is created entirely by hand in our Vermont, USA studio using vintage millinery and couture lacemaking techniques
- Silk organza was hand-dyed to create the soft blush shade of peony petals
- Hand-embroidered leaves, edged in glass seed beads, add a hint of pastel green to the design
- Wired branches of handcrafted lace ivy leaves and beaded sprigs adorn the flexible wired vine
- Vintage crystals and glass beads dating over 50 years old, instantly add the traditional "something old" to your wedding ensemble
- The headpiece is lined with soft ultrasuede, and is secured in the hair with two small combs
- From the Language of Flowers Collection
Embellishments: 6.5”(16.25cm) x 2.5”(5cm);
- Genuine freshwater pearls
- Vintage crystals and glass seed beads (c.1950s)
- Pure silk organza
- Pure silk threads
- High-quality metallic foil threads
- Non-tarnishing silver-plated wire
- Gold-plated combs
Standard shipping rates and times vary depending on your location. A full breakdown of these estimates is located in our terms and conditions. If you require a rush order, please visit our Rush Order listing and add the appropriate option to your cart.
The Peony Headpiece is a made-to-order design. Please allow up to 4 weeks for it to be created specially for you.
View this designer's terms and conditions.