Orange Blossom Bracelet
Designer: Edera Jewelry
Add a hint of vintage charm to your wedding day look with this dainty bridal bracelet inspired by orange blossoms. The handcrafted lace flowers and luminous freshwater pearls elevate this romantic cuff to heirloom-quality.In the Victorian language of flowers, orange blossoms symbolized eternal love and marriage. They were a popular flower in bouquets and wedding crowns of the time.
- The lace motifs adorning the bracelet are created entirely by hand in our Vermont, USA studio using couture lacemaking and embroidery techniques
- Hand-wired sprigs of tiny seed pearls, vintage crystals, and lace leaves branch out on either side of the central lace flower
- The crystals and glass beads are vintage and date over 50 years old, instantly adding the traditional "something old" to your wedding ensemble
- The bracelet is fully lined and fastens with luxe, pure silk satin ribbons. Choose from cream, ivory, or white to best match your wedding gown.
- From the Language of Flowers Collection
Embellishment: 2.25(5.6cm) x 1”(2.5cm); adjustable ties
- Lace & Metal Color: Silver with Gold Accents (shown) or All Silver
- Ribbon Colors: Cream (shown), Ivory, or White
- Genuine freshwater pearls
- Vintage crystals and glass seed beads (c.1950s)
- High-quality metallic foil threads
- Sterling silver rings
- Non-tarnishing silver-plated or gold tone wire
- Pure silk ribbons
Standard shipping rates and times vary depending on your location. A full breakdown of these estimates is located in our terms and conditions. If you require a rush order, please visit our Rush Order listing and add the appropriate option to your cart.
The Orange Blossom Bracelet is a made-to-order design. Please allow up to 2 weeks for it to be created specially for you.
View this designer's terms and conditions.