Myrtle Hair Chain
Designer: Edera Jewelry
Small bouquets of handcrafted myrtle flowers are joined together with a double strand of delicate, hand-wired chains on this romantic bridal headpiece. The flexible chains, inspired by gypsophila (baby’s breath) blossoms, are fashioned from dozens of pearl-dotted links. The Myrtle Hair Chain is a versatile design that can be styled a variety of ways: from forehead band to a graceful accent to a bridal updo.
In the Victorian language of flowers, myrtle flowers were a symbol of marriage, while gypsophila was an emblem of everlasting love.
- The petals of the flowers are made of silk organza, cut and stitched by hand, then accented with handwoven lace centers and leaves
- A mix of mother of pearl, Swarovski pearl and ivory glass embellish the flowers and leaves
- Each link in the chain is wired by hand using freshwater pearls and opalescent seed beads
- Vintage crystals and glass beads dating over 50 years old, instantly add the traditional "something old" to your wedding ensemble
- The headpiece is lined with soft ultrasuede, and is secured in the hair with two small combs
- From the Language of Flowers Collection
Embellishments: 14.5”(36.25cm) x 2.5”(5cm);
- Genuine freshwater pearls
- Vintage glass seed beads (c.1950s)
- Mother of pearl
- Pure silk organza
- High-quality metallic foil threads
- Non-tarnishing silver-plated wire
- Silver-plated combs
Standard shipping rates and times vary depending on your location. A full breakdown of these estimates is located in our terms and conditions. If you require a rush order, please visit our Rush Order listing and add the appropriate option to your cart.
The Myrtle Hair Chain is a made-to-order design. Please allow up to 4 weeks for it to be created specially for you.
View this designer's terms and conditions.