Designer: Edera Jewelry
Handcrafted and vintage-inspired, these small wedding stud earrings feature luminous freshwater pearls suspended from delicate floral lace motifs.
- The lace motifs adorning the posts are created entirely by hand in our Vermont, USA studio using couture lacemaking and bead embroidery techniques
- The posts are lined with hand-woven lace for comfort when worn
- The crystals and glass beads are vintage and date over 50 years old, instantly adding the traditional "something old" to your wedding ensemble
- From the Tesora Collection
- Lace & Metal: Silver, Antique Silver, or Gold
- Customization Available, can discuss after checkout
1.25(3.75cm) x .5”(1.25cm)
- Sterling silver or 14k gold-filled posts and ear clutches
- Genuine freshwater pearls
- Vintage glass seed beads (c. 1950s)
- Preciosa rhinestones
- High-quality metallic foil threads
Shown here paired with the Siena Choker Necklace.
Standard shipping rates and times vary depending on your location. A full breakdown of these estimates is located in our terms and conditions. If you require a rush order, please visit our Rush Order listing and add the appropriate option to your cart.
The Lucca Earrings are a made-to-order design. Please allow up to 2 weeks for them to be created specially for you.
View this designer's terms and conditions.