Designer: Edera Jewelry
A perfect mix of classic pearls and sparkling crystals, the Lilliane earrings are elegant bridal statement chandeliers embellished with a filigree of intricate lace...
- The lace motifs are entirely created by hand in our studio using a blend of crochet, lacemaking, and couture embroidery techniques
- The lace is created with luxe real metal threads and embellished with a hand-wired scallop of tiny white glass seed beads
- The earrings are adorned with vintage crystals and glass beads dating over 50 years old, instantly adding the traditional "something old" to your wedding ensemble
- Available in Silver with Antique Silver accents (shown) and Silver with Gold accents
- From the Aquarelle Collection
3"(7.5cm) x 1"(2.5cm)
- Sterling silver or 14k gold-filled posts, ear nuts, and findings, 90% silver or 24k gold-plated (2%) real metal threads, clear vintage rhinestones (c.1950s), white vintage glass beads (c.1950s), freshwater pearls, plated metal settings
Pair beautifully with the Lilliane Back Drape Necklace!
Standard shipping rates and times vary depending on your location. A full breakdown of these estimates is located in our terms and conditions. If you require a rush order, please visit our Rush Order listing and add the appropriate option to your cart.
The Lilliane Earrings are a made to order design. Please allow up to 3 weeks for them to be created specially for you.
View this designer's terms and conditions.