Lilliane Back Drape Necklace
Designer: Edera Jewelry
The Lilliane Necklace pairs a current bridal trend--the back drape necklace--with vintage-inspired details for a truly unique statement piece. Its dramatic pearl and crystal back drop provides the perfect adornment for a low-backed wedding gown, while its double strand of freshwater pearls and lace pendant create glamour at the neckline...
- The lace pendant and links are created entirely by hand in our studio using traditional lacemaking techniques and luxe real metal threads
- The pendant is embroidered with crystals and freshwater pearls, and adorned with a small scalloped edge of tiny white glass beads
- The pendant is suspended from a hand-linked chain of dozens of luminous freshwater pearls, ending in a long drop that hangs elegantly down the back when worn
- Vintage crystals and glass beads dating over 50 years old instantly adding the traditional "something old" to your wedding ensemble
- Available in Silver with Antique Silver accents (shown) and Silver with Gold accents
- From the Aquarelle Collection
Chain: 18"(45cm) x 22"(55cm), adjustable; Pendant: 1.5"(3.75cm) x 2"(5cm); Back Drop: 7"(17.5cm)
- Materials: Sterling silver or 14k gold-filled clasp, wire, and findings, 90% silver or 24k gold-plated (2%) real metal threads, clear vintage rhinestones (c.1950s), white vintage glass beads (c.1950s), off white freshwater pearls, plated metal settings
Pairs beautifully with the Lilliane Earrings!
Standard shipping rates and times vary depending on your location. A full breakdown of these estimates is located in our terms and conditions. If you require a rush order, please visit our Rush Order listing and add the appropriate option to your cart.
The Lilliane Necklace is a made to order design. Please allow up to 3 weeks for it to be created specially for you.
View this designer's terms and conditions.