Designer: Edera Jewelry
With their dainty posts adorned with tiny flowers and pretty semi-precious stones, the Fleurette Earrings make the perfect finishing touch to a vintage-inspired wedding ensemble...
- The earrings are embellished with lace motifs created entirely by hand in our studio using traditional lacemaking techniques and luxe metallic foil threads
- The posts are adorned with small lace flowers hand-embroidered with freshwater seed pearls and square-cut crystals. Hand-wired drops of luminous freshwater pearls and semi-precious stone briolettes are suspended below.
- The crystals embellishing the design are vintage and date over 50 years old, instantly adding the traditional "something old" to your wedding ensemble
- Available in Antique Silver, Silver, and Gold lace, with chalcedony (blue), rose quartz (pink), or quartz crystal (clear) briolettes
- From the Aquarelle Collection
.5"(1.25cm) x 1.5"(3.75cm)
- Sterling silver or 14k gold-filled posts, ear clutches, and findings, 99.9% silver or 18k gold metallic foil threads, clear vintage rhinestones, white freshwater pearls, blue chalcedony, rose quartz, or quartz crystal briolettes
Standard shipping rates and times vary depending on your location. A full breakdown of these estimates is located in our terms and conditions. If you require a rush order, please visit our Rush Order listing and add the appropriate option to your cart.
The Fleurette Earrings are a made to order design. Please allow up to 2 weeks for them to be created specially for you.
View this designer's terms and conditions.