Designer: Edera Jewelry
The Fiorenza earrings feature intricate, curving pendants of gilded lace, pearls, and embroidered flowers suspended from delicate posts. Clusters of teardrop-shaped vintage crystals add their subtle sparkle throughout these heirloom-quality wedding earrings. The earrings were inspired by Florence's fleur de lis emblem.
- The lace motifs are created entirely by hand in our Vermont, USA studio using couture lacemaking and embroidery techniques
- The small lace flowers are hand-embroidered with luxe silk threads
- Hand-set vintage crystals embellish the pendants and studs
- Though eye-catching, the earrings are lightweight, and feature a soft, hand-woven backing on the posts for added comfort when worn
- The backs of the earring pendants are embellished, so that the earrings are beautiful when viewed from either direction
- The crystals and glass beads embellishing the earrings are vintage and date over 50 years old, instantly adding the traditional "something old" to your wedding ensemble
- From the Tesora Collection
- Lace & Metal: Gold, Silver, or Antique Silver
- Silk Embroidery: White (shown), Ivory or Pale Blue
- Customizations Available, can discuss after checkout
2"(5cm) x 1.25"(3cm)
- Sterling silver or 14k gold-filled posts, ear clutches, and findings
- Genuine freshwater pearls
- Vintage glass seed beads and crystals (c. 1950s)
- Pure silk threads
- High-quality metallic foil threads
- Swarovski crystals
Standard shipping rates and times vary depending on your location. A full breakdown of these estimates is located in our terms and conditions. If you require a rush order, please visit our Rush Order listing and add the appropriate option to your cart.
The Fiorenza Earrings are a made-to-order design. Please allow up to 3 weeks for them to be created specially for you.
View this designer's terms and conditions.