Designer: Edera Jewelry
Sparkling vintage crystals add their subtle glow to the intricate gilded lace motif forming the center of this opulent wedding choker, which fastens with a delicate chain dotted with luminous freshwater pearls. The Fiorenza necklace adds beautiful, old world charm to your wedding day look.
- The choker features an intricate lace design created entirely by hand in our Vermont, USA studio using couture lacemaking and embroidery techniques
- Tiny lace flowers are delicately hand-embroidered with silk threads
- Hand-wired links of freshwater pearls are interspersed between the slender chain to form a flexible design
- The crystals and glass beads embellishing the choker are vintage and date over 50 years old, instantly adding the traditional "something old" to your wedding ensemble
- The necklace is lightweight, and fastens with a lobster claw clasp and extender chain for a comfortable and adjustable fit
- From the Tesora Collection
- Lace & Metal: Gold, Silver, or Antique Silver
- Silk Embroidery: White (shown), Ivory or Pale Blue
- Customization Available, can discuss after checkout
Adjustable. Chain: 13.5-16"(33.75-40cm); Embellishment: 1.25(3.125cm) x 1"(2.5cm)
- Sterling silver or 14k gold-filled chain, clasp, and findings
- Genuine freshwater pearls
- Vintage glass seed beads (c. 1950s)
- Vintage crystals (c.1950s) in silver- or gold-plated settings
- Swarovski crystals
- Pure silk threads
- High-quality metallic foil threads
Standard shipping rates and times vary depending on your location. A full breakdown of these estimates is located in our terms and conditions. If you require a rush order, please visit our Rush Order listing and add the appropriate option to your cart.
The Fiorenza Choker is a made-to-order design. Please allow up to 3 weeks for it to be created specially for you.
View this designer's terms and conditions.