Damask Rose Earrings
Designer: Edera Jewelry
Intricate oval pendants of gilded lace, pearls, and blush flowers sway from delicate chains on these romantic bridal statement earrings. Vintage crystals add a hint of sparkle throughout the design.
In the Victorian language of flowers, the pink roses symbolized perfect happiness, grace and sweetness.
The lace motifs are created entirely by hand in our Vermont, USA studio using couture lacemaking and embroidery techniques
- The flowers at the centers of the lace motifs are hand-embroidered with blush silk threads
- Hand-wired sprigs of freshwater pearls accent the lace pendants
- The crystals and glass beads embellishing the earrings are vintage and date over 50 years old, instantly adding the traditional "something old" to your wedding ensemble
- Though eye-catching, the earrings are lightweight, and feature a soft woven backing on the posts for added comfort when worn
- From the Language of Flowers Collection
2.5"(5cm) x 1.25"(3cm)
- 14k gold-filled or sterling studs, chains, and findings
- Genuine freshwater pearls
- Vintage glass seed beads and crystals (c. 1950s)
- Pure silk threads
- 90% silver real metal threads and high-quality metallic foil threads
- Non-tarnishing silver-plated or gold tone wire
The Damask Rose Earrings are a made-to-order design. Please allow up to 3 weeks for them to be created specially for you.
View this designer's terms and conditions.