Damask Rose Bracelet
Designer: Edera Jewelry
Intricate links of golden lace, crystals, and hand-embroidered blush flowers are joined together with luminous pearls to form this beautiful bridal statement cuff. The handcrafted lace motifs and gold-filled findings make it suitable for a future wedding heirloom.
In the Victorian language of flowers, the pink roses symbolized perfect happiness, grace and sweetness.
- The bracelet features five diamond-shaped lace links, created entirely by hand in our Vermont, USA studio using couture lacemaking and embroidery techniques
- The flowers at the centers of the lace motifs are hand-embroidered with blush silk threads
- Hand-wired links of freshwater pearls and gold-filled chain join the lace motifs together to form a flexible design
- The crystals and glass beads embellishing the cuff are vintage and date over 50 years old, instantly adding the traditional "something old" to your wedding ensemble
- The bracelet is lightweight, and fastens with a lobster claw clasp and extender chain for a comfortable and adjustable fit
- From the Language of Flowers Collection
6.75-7.5"(17-18.75cm) x 1.25"(3cm)
- 14k gold-filled or sterling clasps, chains, and findings
- Genuine freshwater pearls
- Vintage glass seed beads and crystals (c. 1950s)
- Pure silk threads
- High-quality metallic foil threads
Standard shipping rates and times vary depending on your location. A full breakdown of these estimates is located in our terms and conditions. If you require a rush order, please visit our Rush Order listing and add the appropriate option to your cart.
The Damask Rose Bracelet is a made-to-order design. Please allow up to 3 weeks for it to be created specially for you.
View this designer's terms and conditions.