Designer: Edera Jewelry
A petite lace flower blooms at the center of this delicate wedding bracelet. A double strand of luminous freshwater pearls and sparkling crystals make the Camellia bracelet the perfect addition to a vintage-inspired bridal look.
In the Victorian language of flowers, the camellia symbolized adoration and perfection.
- The lace motifs are created entirely by hand in our Vermont, USA studio using couture lacemaking and embroidery techniques
- Hand-set and wire-wrapped crystals and pearls create a leaf motif on either side of the flower
- The freshwater pearl strands are threaded on strong, yet flexible, beading wire for durability
- The crystals and glass beads embellishing the design are vintage and date over 50 years old, instantly adding the traditional "something old" to your wedding ensemble
- From the Language of Flowers Collection
Adjustable: 7-7.5"(17.5-18.75cm) x .5"(1.25cm)
- Sterling silver or 14k gold-filled clasp and findings
- Genuine freshwater pearls
- Vintage glass seed beads and crystals (c. 1950s)
- Swarovski crystals
- High-quality metallic foil threads
- Non-tarnishing silver-plated or gold-tone wires
Standard shipping rates and times vary depending on your location. A full breakdown of these estimates is located in our terms and conditions. If you require a rush order, please visit our Rush Order listing and add the appropriate option to your cart.
The Camellia Bracelet is a made-to-order design. Please allow up to 3 weeks for it to be created specially for you.
View this designer's terms and conditions.