Aster Chandelier Earrings
Designer: Edera Jewelry
Handcrafted floral lace motifs contrast beautifully with the subtle sparkle of vintage crystals and tiny seed pearls on these romantic bridal chandelier earrings. Delicate, yet striking, they're the perfect accompaniment to a vintage-inspired wedding look.
In the Victorian language of flowers, the aster flower was a symbol of love, daintiness, and patience.
- The earrings are adorned with lace motifs created entirely by hand in our Vermont, USA studio using couture lacemaking and embroidery techniques
- A row of hand-set crystals and pearl drops dangle from the bottom of lace pendants, catching the light and adding movement to the design
- The crystals and glass beads embellishing the design are vintage and date over 50 years old, instantly adding the traditional "something old" to your wedding ensemble
- The posts are lined a soft woven backing for extra comfort when worn
- Small lace motifs embellish the backs of the earrings, so that they are beautiful when viewed from either direction
- From the Language of Flowers Collection
2.25”(5.6cm) x 1.25”(3cm)
- Sterling silver or 14k gold-filled posts, ear clutches, and findings
- Genuine freshwater pearls
- Vintage glass seed beads and crystals (c. 1950s)
- High-quality metallic foil threads
- Pure silk threads
Standard shipping rates and times vary depending on your location. A full breakdown of these estimates is located in our terms and conditions. If you require a rush order, please visit our Rush Order listing and add the appropriate option to your cart.
The Aster Earrings are a made-to-order design. Please allow up to 3 weeks for them to be created specially for you.
View this designer's terms and conditions.