Amandine Halo Forehead Headband
Designer: Edera Jewelry
An heirloom-quality design evocative of the Edwardian era, the Amandine Halo Headband is graced with a row of handmade beaded motifs embellished with tiny flowers, sparkling crystals, and freshwater pearls...
- The lace motifs are created entirely by hand in our studio using traditional lacemaking techniques and luxe metallic foil threads and pure silk fibers
- Three oval pendants are decorated with small handmade lace flowers and embroidered with freshwater pearls and crystals. The motifs are edged with scalloped lace and linked together with hand-wired, dainty floral sprigs. Swags of chain embellish the necklace, the bottom one adorned with a freshwater pearl drop.
- Vintage crystals and glass beads dating over 50 years old instantly adding the traditional "something old" to your wedding ensemble
- Available in four different silk options: Ivory (shown), Buttercream, White, and Taupe, with Silver or Gold metal accents
- Adjustable pure silk ribbon ties fasten in a bow in the back
- From the Aquarelle Collection
Adjustable. Embellishment: 17"(42.50cm) x 2"(5cm)
- Sterling silver or 14k chains and findings, .999 silver or 18k metallic foil threads, pure silk fibers, clear vintage rhinestones (c.1950s), white vintage glass beads (c.1950s), off white freshwater pearls, plated metal settings
Standard shipping rates and times vary depending on your location. A full breakdown of these estimates is located in our terms and conditions. If you require a rush order, please visit our Rush Order listing and add the appropriate option to your cart.
The Amandine Halo is a made to order design. Please allow up to 3 weeks for it to be created specially for you.
View this designer's terms and conditions.