Designer: Edera Jewelry
Ethereal white opal crystals lend their wonderful iridescence to these vintage-inspired bridal earrings with pearl detailing. The mixed metal accents of silver and gold mean that the Aquarelle earrings can be paired with either metal...
The earrings are seen here paired with the Aquarelle Tiara.
- The earrings are adorned with lace motifs created entirely by hand in our studio using traditional lacemaking techniques and luxe real metal threads
- A ring of tiny freshwater seed pearls surrounds the white opal crystals at the centers of silver handmade lace flowers. The flowers are hand-embroidered with clear crystals on the petals and edged with white opalescent beads. The earring pendants are suspended from gold-filled ear wires inset with cubic zirconia, and have luminous freshwater pearl drops below.
- The crystals embellishing the design are vintage and date over 50 years old, instantly adding the traditional "something old" to your wedding ensemble
- From the Aquarelle Collection
75"(1.875cm) x 2"(5cm)
- 14k gold-filled ear wires and findings, 90% silver real metal threads, antique gold metallic threads, clear and white opal vintage rhinestones, vintage crystal chain in brass setting, vintage opalescent white glass beads, white freshwater pearls
Standard shipping rates and times vary depending on your location. A full breakdown of these estimates is located in our terms and conditions. If you require a rush order, please visit our Rush Order listing and add the appropriate option to your cart.
The Aquarelle Earrings are a made to order design. Please allow up to 3 weeks for them to be created specially for you.
View this designer's terms and conditions.