Rose Embroidered Lace & Tulle Wedding Dress
Designer: Jordan de Ruiter
The 'Rose' gown is a beautiful mix of embroidery and tulle. It's feminine and still classically beautiful for a wedding but has modern tones. The wrap bodice fits beautifully and has a low dipped back with long tie straps that hang down your back. Hand cut appliques adorn the waist so the bodice organically transitions onto floating tulle.
- The skirt is a subtle blush tone on a diamond white base.
- Invisible zipper up to waist, hook & eye closure.
- Hand cut embroidered appliques on bodice
- A Line silhouette
- Low back
- Standard skirt length from waist: 48"
Made in Canada with high quality materials, Adjustable tie straps for the perfect fit and fully lined with cotton for a comfortable feel.
Please choose the size that is closest to your measurements. If you are unsure please send your exact measurements (Please do not pull the measuring tape too tightly, and measure in front of a mirror to make sure it is level all the way around. Your waist is the measured around smallest part of your torso, your bust is measured on the largest part)
- X-Small: Waist 24-25” / Bust 31-32"
- Small: Waist 26-27" / Bust 33-34"
- Medium: Waist 28-29" / Bust 35-36"
- M/L: Waist 30-32" / Bust 37-38"
- Large: Waist 33”-34” / Bust 39-40"
View this designer's terms and conditions.
Ask a Question - Please tell the designer which item you're inquiring about!
Photography: Sounds like Yellow @Soundslikeyellow