Damask Rose Hair Vine
Designer: Edera Jewelry
Blooming with gorgeous blush lace roses lovingly created by hand in our studio, the Damask Rose Hair Vine will beautifully adorn your wedding day hairstyle. Its flexible wired structure and rich silk ribbon ties allow it to be styled a variety of ways.
In the Victorian language of flowers, the pink roses symbolized perfect happiness, grace, and sweetness.
- Created entirely by hand in our Vermont, USA studio, the roses adorning the vine are made from handcrafted lace, re-embroidered with silk threads to add a hint of color, and accented with vintage glass beads and white opal vintage crystals
- The hand-embroidered leaves are delicately edged in shimmering ivory beads to catch the light when worn
- Delicate hand-wired seed pearl sprigs dot the delicate wired vine
- The crystals and glass beads embellishing the design are vintage and date over 50 years old, instantly adding the traditional "something old" to your wedding ensemble
- Removable pure silk ribbons are threaded through two small loops at the back of the halo
- The crown is fully lined with soft ultra-suede for a comfortable fit
- From the Language of Flowers Collection
Adjustable. Embellishment: 16"(40cm) x 1.5"(3.75cm)
- Genuine freshwater pearls in shades of white and blush
- Vintage glass seed beads and crystals (c. 1950s)
- Pure silk threads
- High-quality metallic foil threads
- Non-tarnishing silver-plated or gold-tone wires
- Pure silk ribbon ties
Standard shipping rates and times vary depending on your location. A full breakdown of these estimates is located in our terms and conditions. If you require a rush order, please visit our Rush Order listing and add the appropriate option to your cart.
The Damask Rose Hair Vine is a made-to-order design. Please allow up to 4 weeks for it to be created specially for you.
View this designer's terms and conditions.