Designer: Edera Jewelry
An array of vintage crystals sparkles amidst the intricate gilded lace motifs that form the center of this opulent wedding bracelet. Fastening with a delicate chain dotted with luminous freshwater pearls, the Fiorenza bracelet adds beautiful, old world charm to your wedding day look.
- The bracelet features five diamond-shaped lace links, created entirely by hand in our Vermont, USA studio using couture lacemaking and embroidery techniques
- The flowers at the center of the lace motifs are hand-embroidered with blush silk threads
- Hand-wired links of freshwater pearls and gold-filled chain join the lace motifs together to form a flexible design
- The crystals and glass beads embellishing the cuff are vintage and date over 50 years old, instantly adding the traditional "something old" to your wedding ensemble
- The bracelet is lightweight, and fastens with a lobster claw clasp and extender chain for a comfortable and adjustable fit
- From the Tesora Collection
- Lace & Metal: Gold, Silver, or Antique Silver
- Silk Embroidery: White (shown), Ivory or Pale Blue
- Customization Available, can discuss after checkout
6.25-7.25"(15.6-18cm) x 1.25"(3cm)
- Sterling silver or 14k gold-filled chain, clasp, and findings
- Genuine freshwater pearls
- Vintage crystals (c. 1950s) in silver- or gold-plated settings
- Swarovski crystals
- Pure silk threads
- High-quality metallic foil threads
Standard shipping rates and times vary depending on your location. A full breakdown of these estimates is located in our terms and conditions. If you require a rush order, please visit our Rush Order listing and add the appropriate option to your cart.
The Fiorenza Bracelet is a made-to-order design. Please allow up to 2 weeks for it to be created specially for you.
View this designer's terms and conditions.