Tea Rose Shoulder Necklace
Designer: Edera Jewelry
Two small flower corsages are connected by shimmering chains of pearls on this dramatic bridal shoulder necklace. Accents of handcrafted lace and mother of pearl elevate the design to heirloom quality. This versatile piece can be styled a variety of ways: worn on or off the shoulders, with the double strand of pearls in the front or back, or looped around the neck to form a statement necklace.
In the Victorian language of flowers, tea roses symbolized everlasting love. Myrtle flowers were a symbol of love and marriage.
- The silk myrtle and rose blossoms on the necklace are created entirely by hand in our Vermont, USA studio using lacemaking and vintage millinery techniques
- The rose blossoms feature tea-dyed silk organza petals
- Hand-wired branches of handcrafted lace leaves peep out from the shoulder embellishments
- Two swags of hand-linked Swarovski pearl chains adorn one side of the shoulder necklace, with a single swag on the opposite side. Two smaller swags gracefully drape across the upper arms when the piece is worn
- Vintage glass beads dating over 50 years old, instantly add the traditional "something old" to your wedding ensemble
- The shoulder necklace is fully lined with soft ultrasuede for a comfortable fit when worn
- This design can be customized to best match your wedding gown. Choose from all white, cream and white (shown), ivory and white, or blush and white color schemes.
- From the Language of Flowers Collection
Embellishments: 6.5”(16.25cm) x 3”(7.5cm); one size
- Genuine freshwater pearls
- Mother of pearl beads
- Swarovski pearls
- Vintage glass seed beads (c.1950s)
- Pure silk organza
- High-quality metallic foil threads
- Non-tarnishing silver-plated or gold tone wire
Standard shipping rates and times vary depending on your location. A full breakdown of these estimates is located in our terms and conditions. If you require a rush order, please visit our Rush Order listing and add the appropriate option to your cart.
The Tea Rose Shoulder Necklace is a made-to-order design. Please allow up to 4 weeks for it to be created specially for you.
View this designer's terms and conditions.