Primrose Cuff Bracelet
Designer: Edera Jewelry
Stunning oval links of intricate, handwoven lace are joined together with luminous pearls to form this Victorian-inspired bridal statement cuff. Dozens of small seed pearls adorn each petal of the dainty lace flowers, elevating the design to heirloom quality.
In the Victorian language of flowers, the yellow primrose blossom symbolized “I can’t live without you,” gentleness, and kindness.
- The lace motifs are created entirely by hand in our Vermont, USA studio using couture lacemaking and embroidery techniques
- Hand-wired sprigs of freshwater pearls frame the large focal lace motif at the center of the cuff
- The crystals and glass beads are vintage and date over 50 years old, instantly adding the traditional "something old" to your wedding ensemble
- The bracelet is lined, and fastens with a lobster claw clasp and extender chain for a comfortable and adjustable fit
- From the Language of Flowers Collection
7-7.5”(17.5-18.75cm) x 2.25"(5.6cm)
- Sterling silver or 14k gold-filled clasp, wire and findings
- Genuine freshwater pearls
- Vintage glass seed beads and bugle beads (c.1950s)
- Pure silk threads
- High-quality metallic foil threads
- Non-tarnishing silver-plated or gold tone wire
Standard shipping rates and times vary depending on your location. A full breakdown of these estimates is located in our terms and conditions. If you require a rush order, please visit our Rush Order listing and add the appropriate option to your cart.
The Primrose Bracelet is a made-to-order design. Please allow up to 3 weeks for it to be created specially for you.
View this designer's terms and conditions.