Designer: Edera Jewelry
The Toscana belt is inspired by the beauty of the wildflowers that dot the Tuscan countryside. This wide wedding sash blooms with a wealth of nature-inspired details, from three-dimensional lace roses, to beaded leaves, pearl sprigs, tiny embroidered flowers, and ivy leaves. Its adjustable ribbon ties make it a versatile design that can also be worn as a headpiece or necklace.
- The lace flowers and leaves on the belt are created entirely by hand in our Vermont, USA studio using couture lacemaking and embroidery techniques
- Dozens of hand-wired leaves and sprigs in shades of white, ivory, and crystal add a hint of shimmering texture to the sash
- Small lace flowers hand-embroidered with ivory silk threads are dotted throughout the design
- Genuine freshwater pearl accents elevate the sash to heirloom quality
- The airy, wired vine embellishment is wrapped in 100% silk ribbon to prevent snagging when worn
- Vintage glass seed and bugle beads dating over 50 years old are used throughout the piece, instantly adding the traditional "something old" to your wedding ensemble
- The sash fastens with pure silk ribbons for an adjustable fit, and is beautifully finished off on either end with two embroidered ivy leaf motifs
- From the Tesora Collection
- Lace & Metal Color: Silver or Gold
- Ribbon Tie Options: Natural White (shown), Ivory, Cream, Pink
- Customization available, can discuss after checkout
Embellishment: 16”(40cm) x 32"(80cm); adjustable ties
- Genuine freshwater pearls
- Vintage glass seed beads and bugle beads (c. 1950s)
- Swarovski pearls and crystals
- Pure silk threads
- High-quality metallic foil threads
- Non-tarnishing silver-plated or gold tone wire
- Pure silk ribbon ties
Standard shipping rates and times vary depending on your location. A full breakdown of these estimates is located in our terms and conditions. If you require a rush order, please visit our Rush Order listing and add the appropriate option to your cart.
The Toscana Sash is a made-to-order design. Please allow up to 4 weeks for it to be created specially for you.
View this designer's terms and conditions.